Have you ever wondered how a paper penguin is made?
The purpose of my procedure is to give instructions on how to make a paper penguin.
These are the materials that I used:
a piece of paper about 15 centimetres square.
(black on one side and whites on the other side)
These are steps that I used to make my paper penguin.
1. Fold the paper in the middle.
2. Fold the top corner down 2 centimetres.
3. Fold the bottom corner up 4 centimetres.
4. Fold the paper in half again.
5. Fold corner a back to form a line. Turn the paper over and do the same on the other side.
6. Pull the top corner forward to form the penguin’s beak and squash its head flat.