Monday 27 September 2010

Procedure of making a paper penguin by Siupeli

http://www.exasperatedcalculator.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/paper_penguin_1.jpg

Have you ever wondered how a paper penguin is made?


The purpose of my procedure is to give instructions on how to make a paper penguin.

These are the materials that I used:

a piece of paper about 15 centimetres square.
(black on one side and whites on the other side)


These are steps that I used to make my paper penguin.

1. Fold the paper in the middle.
2. Fold the top corner down 2 centimetres.
3. Fold the bottom corner up 4 centimetres.
4. Fold the paper in half again.
5. Fold corner a back to form a line. Turn the paper over and do the same on the other side.
6. Pull the top corner forward to form the penguin’s beak and squash its head flat.


4 comments:

danielle said...

Hi Siupeli

I like thway you wreat your materials. Well done.

From:danielle

nathaniel said...

hi siupeli I like the way u speak clearly.

joan an eseki said...

hi siupeli

you spoke really nice an clearly

june said...

hi siupeli

i like it when you explained your instructions to the paper penguin