Friday 30 July 2010

The Duffy Show



Yes! it’s the Duffy show. It was on Wednesday the 21st of July 2010. All of Glenbrae School students and staff went into the hall.

When it started the Duffy presenters told us their names. We saw the wheel of Fortune.
Close to lunch time Chanel did the belly dance. He lifted his t-shirt and showed us his stomach. The girl covered him from us.

I enjoyed the Duffy show and I learnt many new words.

. We the wheel . When it was nearly time Chanel did the belly dance. He lifted his t-shirt and showed us his stomach.The girl covered him from us.

I enjoyed the Duffy show and I learned many new words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post therefore other folks can see it, very useful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Thomas