Wednesday 18 December 2013

2013 Reflections






I liked swimming. It is fun to be in the water during summer when it is so hot. I enjoyed maths because I learnt new strategies and I have improved in lots of areas.

The Fia fia night was fun. All my friends and I dressed in our best cloths and came and watched some children perform some dancing. it was fun watching people dancing.

I liked the trips, especially because we went by bus. We went to the Zoo, the Manaiakalani film festival and the Stardome.

The Prize Giving was fun. I enjoyed it because some guests came and the children were presented with certificates. My older brother got a certificate and he also spoke on the stage with Christian.

Thank you Mrs Moopanar for being a good teacher and for helping me to improve in my writing, reading and for taking us for PE. Happy Christmas Mrs Moopanar and Ms D.  

No comments: