Friday 18 September 2009

The reasons why Sariah likes her nieghbourhood

I like my neighbourhood because of my cousin Tyla. She is my bestcousin. She is fun to play games with and to talk about your feelings with. That’s why I like her.

I like going to the internet cafĂ© because I get to go on to any thing I like , like cube field and fun kids reading games and stuff like that. I also like going shopping to the shopping mall. It’s fun to pick out my shoes, clothes and toys and I like the book store at the mall. There are pop up books and other fun books to read.

These are some of the reasons why I like my neighbourhood.

2 comments:

ALEXIS said...

Hi sariah
well done!

Hibiscus said...

Hi Sariah,

It is great to hear some good things you like about your neighbourhood I would love to see an update or more that you love about your neighbourhood aswell thankyou.

Well done!