Sunday 5 October 2008

Greetings from New Zealand

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your messages of support over the last 6.5 weeks. I hope you enjoyed reading about my adventure as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. This trip has been a wonderful learning experience and children I hope one day you can set a goal to have a fun filled adventure overseas, like what I have just had. I have learnt so much about people, geography, poverty, customs, currency and weather. If you have family overseas whom you haven't met, take the challenge you maybe plesantly surprised. Travelling the world is an experience I strongly reccommend.
I arrived back to New Zealand today Sunday October 5th at 6:00am-very early this morning while most of you were sleeping.

I look to seeing you all again in person.
I hope you enjoy the new photos.

Take care and best wishes,

Miss Paton

No comments: