Pages

▼

Saturday, 12 July 2008

Falesiu's report on Margaret Mahy

Want to learn more about the awards Margaret Mahy has won and what the awards mean. Tune in and find out from Falesiu.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Falesiu

    I Heard evrey thing you say when you was talking. You speak loud and clearing.


    From Melelangi and Faamafu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Falesa

    I like the way you spoke cealy.

    From
    Ilaisaane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Falesa

    I like the way you spoke cealy.

    From
    Ilaisaane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi falesiu
    I heard every word you said and spoke cearly.you used a lot of expreesion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Falesiu

    i like the whay you spoke on your podcost.

    from Melelangi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Falesiu
    Wow what a lot of books - and every one of them a good book to read. A well put together report.
    Nice and clear.
    Mr K

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Falesiu
    You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Falesiu

    you've did very good on
    your podcast and you used lots
    of exprission.

    from
    isaiah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Falesiu
    you have a nice report on Margaret Mahy.if you now all about Margaret Mahy.why don't you tell us all a bout margaret mahy .

    frome:mele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.